Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i have no idea

'i have no idea'
a line made popular by chandler from the tv series friends
which i use most of the time
and has been caught on by some of my friends
yup, me a big friends fan
during lazy weekends
i pull out my friends dvd collection and watch a few episodes
no matter how many times you watch
you still laugh your head off
even though you know the scene
its just like those mastercard ads
priceless
its hard to pick out a favourite episode
cause they're all good for a barrel of laughs
but guess their thanksgiving episodes are fun
theres one in every season
one that stands out for me is the one where ross got high
especially the scene where ross and monica were ratting each other out
as for favourite character...rachel
maybe its a jennifer aniston thing...or maybe its my greek connections..i don't know
so if you are bored or just in need of a good laugh
watch friends
cause they'll be there for you

No comments: