Sunday, July 5, 2009

The one with the short updates

Hello all. Been MIA again. Been occupied with a number of things. So just a short update.
One, things with Elina is great. Its nice to finally be with someone who feels the same way, without the cruel intentions. Been together for one and a half months. A very happy one and a half months. We've done the 'meet the parents' session but not the 'meet the fockers' yet.
Two, the passing of a musical legend, Michael Jackson. I am not really a fan, but I do his music does inspire. He made videos matter. He reached out to the less fortunate. I've done two mini-MJ karaoke tributes so far. Sadly they don't have a lot of his hits. And its also safe to say, I can't do the moonwalk anymore.
Three, the new Spurs kit range suck. So ugly that I wouldn't want to buy it. Besides they changed kits for the past four seasons and it keeps getting worse.
Four, my tennis has shown glimpses of brilliance. I have the winning shot intact. But I need to improve my footwork and also my serve. Can't seem to get that right.
Guess that's all I can think of for now.

No comments: