Sunday, December 6, 2009

The one where I've become the villain

I realized I've changed a lot. I'm becoming the very evil I despise. Okay, the type of person I don't like. A kid who can no longer keep his word and no longer willing to help save the world (that was part was just for dramatics).
What do I mean? I've taken the dealer code to heart - my word is my bond. The code applies to work, but I try to keep it in real time also. For instance, lately I've been guilty for a lot of 'no-shows'. I've promised friends I will come and attend their events, only to miss out at the last minute. And I use to hate people who do that to me, and now I'm doing that to people.
In the past few weeks, I didn't show up to kenduris, weddings and games.
You may wonder how I ended up like this. Guess I'm beginning to sell fish and switch the focus to 'me'.
Guess I'm really turning into the bad clad in black.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Dear boy, you need REST!

Spend some relaxing time in solitude, doing the (legal) stuff only you like... it does wonders to your soul.

Believe me you, it works! :)