Thursday, June 2, 2011

The one with the 20-20 game

I enjoyed a great game of basketball last night. Even though the numbers were way short. It was still good fun.

Only 5 players showed up to court - Mark, Lim, Andrew, Adi and myself. So we ended up playing 2-on-2 basketball for the entire hour. We rotated the match-ups to keep the game interesting.

All in all, I played 5 games, and accumulated 21 points, 21 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 block and 2 steals.

Since it was 2-on-2, I saw the session as an opportunity to find some offence which is long gone since my college days. Also, with the others tiring down, I put it on myself to just score. Manage to score with a vast array of moves; a left layup, skyhooks, up-and-under moves, jab-steps-in-your-face-jumpers, runners in traffic, tear-drops, put-backs, finger-rolls and off balance jumpers. Was really pleased with the performance and felt good about it. Found confidence in my game again.

Now, lets see if I can keep this going.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi bad.clad.in.black, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!