Thursday, December 25, 2008

The one with the fun christmas

Merry Christmas to all. Had great fun today. Even though it left me tired, breathless and with no voice to work tomorrow.
First of all, went to Kaleon's housewarming bash in Kemuning Utama. Well these events are suppose to be simple. But the highlight of the event was his 'fan boys' room. A room dedicated for his comics and action figures. He has a massive collection of them and even set themes for them. Among my favourites was his Batman and Ironman themes. His 'batcave' even had the t-rex and joker card. All that was missing from his batcave was the giant coin. Also on display in the room was his Star Wars helmets. Among them was Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Jango Fett and various stormtrooper helmets. I spent quite some time in that room, trying to take it all in. I would have love to take photos and share with my fellow readers, but I didn't out of respect to the owner.
Next up was Christmas lunch at Mark's (finally). Since he changed his nation of employment we have been missing his mum's Christmas cooking. But before I had the chance to eat, I had to somehow 'earn' my lunch. Well, Mark owns a PS3, and he recently purchased the game Singstar. Simple explanation for the game, its karaoke PS3 style. Started the gig off with the Abba collection and then the compilation cds. Oh well, did my best to entertain even though I wasn't much of the high scorers. Never karaoked with a score before. Had great fun with the game, and was still at it after all the guests left. Good thing he didn't have Guitar Hero or Rock Band, or not we will still be at it.
A fun filled day and
I really need to get me a PS3.

1 comment:

Peeps said...

beli ps3 tu beli 2 ye..hehehhehehe