Monday, December 29, 2008

The one where I got tagged

Got tagged by Peeps, and just as I was into Football Manager. So as I post this, I'm taking a managerial break. So here goes.

1. Ten things about the one who tagged me
- an artistic creative genius
- a big Spurs fan
- loves his kicks
- plays futsal (that's how I know him)
- uses the 'F' word in almost every sentence
- loves his music
- usually finishes my assists to him
- enjoys photography
- movie buff
- a guys who enjoys life

2. My favourite novel
Recently finished the Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, but my favourite would be between Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist (I know its overrated) and Neil Gaiman's Stardust.

3. Five things I love (not people)
- my ipod
- my psp
- my kicks
- my computer which was once dubbed the ultimate gaming machine (now the specs are obsolete, need to build a new one)
- the watch my mum gave me on my graduation day

4. Who I want to tag
Anyone who feels like doing this tag.

1 comment:

Peeps said...

hahahaha..asyik FM je..jgn lupa blog ni..hahah..aku tag kau lagi!! hahahahahahahhaha