Thursday, January 15, 2009

The one with my forehand

I have no idea for a title again. But just came back from tennis.
Been making regular appearances and hope to keep it going. I myself is considering buying my own racket. Probably I would have a better feel for the game when I am one with my racket. Well that is the advise I get from my fellow tennis buddies.
As for the game earlier, getting into the flow of things. My forehand feels great. Hit a lot of winners and superb Federer-esque shots. However my glaring weakness is still my serve and backhand. I can't seem to control my backhand swing. My backhand shots keep flying all over the court. My serve needs a whole lot of improvement. Not using my height to my advantage. Something to keep working on.
As for the upcoming Australian Open, I will be supporting my favourites. Roger Federer and Ana Ivanovic. Both are up against it though and inconsistent as of late, but hoping they will find their form.

No comments: