Friday, January 2, 2009

The one with the first day of 2009

Happy New Year to all. How was your new year's eve and new year. As for me, I stayed indoors where it was safe, playing Football Manager. Not the one for all these as I hate the post-celebration jams.
Anyways, had new year's lunch at my cousin's new crib in Bangi. He just moved to a newly developed area which is near my aunt's house. As for his place, it was very nicely done. They even had a room for their 3 year old kid, but no bed yet as she is still sleeping with the parents. That room was full of toys.
Had a great start in the sports scene as well. Made my debut (or return) to the tennis courts. Haven't played in like 3 years. Was never really good at it, even though potential was there, just never worked on it.
Game play wise was terrible. My serves were out, double faulted most of the time. Backhand was totally off and my forehand had occasions of Federer-esque fluidity. Still had great fun and hope to make a regular appearance to the scene.
And with that, I had a great start to the year.

No comments: