Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The one with the fact that I can

This will be a very arrogant post. It will be about my (un)matched brilliance. This is about the star that I am.
The fact that I quit the futsal Tuesday group was not well received. Mainly my decision seem rash and over-reacting. Yet they do no know that I've been patient for a very long time.
First remark I receive is that I am not well liked because I 'dive' and retaliate against harmless challenges. Don't really see why though because the majority of the group are manyoo fans and worship some Portugeezer name Christiano. I admit in my early days in the group I retaliate and sulked and moped every time I feel I get treated harshly. These days I really tone down my game. I play a more calmer relaxed role and don't have the need to dribble pass half-a-dozen players and score another wonder goal for the highlight reel. Even though I know I can.
I do receive a major share of knocks compared to others. Mainly because I'm too good and too fast for the old geezers. And their defence for taking me out, "my timing is off and 'accidentally' came in too late". Like I don't know you have your own set of rules against me. I don't see anyone else receiving the same treatment as me. Every time I receive the ball half the opposition comes charging in without any intention of winning the ball.
I really changed my game in order to have fun. I realized at the end of the day its just a game we play for fun as well as for the exercise. I don't lash out after being tackled, I have the balance to stay on my feet and I have better game play vision and judgement.
But now its the same people who didn't like my attitude being the ones turning into me in my early days minus the skills and flair and vision and pace (I can go on but you know I am THAT good). They are the ones who lash out when I FAIRLY won the ball from them. They are the ones who no longer make the game fun.
And secondly some have a problem with my goal celebrations. Seriously I can't believe that. I don't know what they hate most the fact that I scored another highlight reel goal or the fact I made them look utterly stupid by scoring that goal. Its natural for footballers to reel off in delight when they score a goal. Its makes the game fun. I can even make up a catalogue or tutorial classes on how to celebrate a goal. So some of my celebrations display sheer arrogance. Well its mainly because I can. Look at the French dude who currently plays with Barcelona wearing that sacred no 14 jersey. His celebrations are of pure arrogance, but only because he scored a goal only he can score and because he can.
So at the end of the day, my style of play is not appreciated. My efforts for helping to organize are not appreciated. I get no protection and am not embraced as one of them. I'm still the outsider in the group. And you still want me to play come back?

1 comment:

Peeps said...

wah ini serious nya arrogant nya posting...hahahahahhaha..

use the force faisal..use the force...hahahahah