Sunday, June 13, 2010

The one with another long hiatus

Hello again. Yet another long hiatus. As usual a lot has happened in between. Well the main thing is now I have less than 1 month before I get married (cue panic mode).
The World Cup has started. And I have yet to watch a full match. Just highlights. And my fellow countrymen kick off their campaign on Wednesday morning. As of writing Slovenia just beat Algeria 1-0. Another low scoring game. Six games in and we have only seen 8 goals. So far I rate South Africa's Tshabalala's goal as the best so far, mainly because it was one superb goal, cool name for a footballer and a well choreographed goal celebration.
As for wedding preparations, I would like to believe all is going according to plan. Just received the cards and have to start sending them out soon.
As for TV series which I follow - Smallville, Glee, Clone Wars and House have all ended their latest seasons. Just waiting for Vincent Chase and the boys to return at the end of this month.
Short update for today.

No comments: