Monday, April 19, 2010

The one with an injury i don't need

After years being blessed with good health and physical condition, I guess its finally taking its toll on me. For once I suffered an injury where I can't say when I will return. But I'm hoping to be out for a week, just rest and no physical games for the week.
Suffered a back injury last weekend during futsal Saturday. No idea how it happened. I did my usual warm-ups and stretching. Early in the game, I felt my back gave way. And now I have trouble bending over when I pray and also tying my shoelace.
I don't need this sort of injury now. Just as I was finally finding form and rediscovered my game for basketball (had a great game on Wednesday). Also we plan to play in a futsal tournament next month, and I can't actively take part in the training sessions.
For now, I'm just going to let it rest.

No comments: