Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The one with after the wedding

Alhamdulillah, all went well. Finally all is done and can breathe a huge sigh of relief. Anyways, this post is not about how the event went. But about a few people who just want to rain on my parade.
For those who came, I appreciate your presence. For those who couldn't make it, no worries. For those who were not invited, my apologies. For those who were not invited and posting messages on my Facebook wall on merajuk and terkilan, I have nothing to say to you.
My wedding is just a simple reception for family and close friends as well as fellow schoolmates from SMTTDI. I'm happy to say that my fellow schoolmates all share a close bond. Even when most of us has moved from the greatest place in the Klang Valley. Close friends here are those who allowed me to be part of their lives and very sincere in our friendship.
Most who are not invited do not fall in any category. You've never invited me to any of your events. I was never embraced by your group, as you always treat me like an outsider.
On another note, there are those who I forgot to invite. My apologies there.
Also an update from my photographer Peeps, there are 1200plus photos to edit. Which will probably take around a month. Can't wait to see the end product. (Peeps - no rush).

1 comment:

binx said...

hey faisal...

1st of all congratulations on ur wedding! i am sorry i can't make it to ur reception as i was detained elsewhere. hope it was a beautiful and memorable event. wish u & wife all happiness and joy on embarking into a new life together.