Thursday, August 12, 2010

The one where Ramadan begins

Its that time of the year again. The one where they say the devil is tied up and locked away. The one where I suddenly become budak baik. Yup, its Ramadan again. The time to fast and repent. And hopefully the time to be lighter.
Yesterday was the first day. Sadly it didn't go too well for me. I was sick. And no, I was not sick because I was trying to get out of fasting (well I don't do that anymore). I was fuzzy and light-headed from mid-day onwards. And throughout the whole afternoon, I felt like throwing up.
Good thing I opted to take the early exit from work (8am to 4.45pm). So headed off, went to pick up the mrs and head back to her parents for buka puasa.
Once we reached Subang, I went straight to bed to rest. After buka puasa, headed back to Shah Alam and I called it an early night. Took panadol before going to sleep.
Today, so far I feel okay.

1 comment:

Peeps said...

Aku rasa lu masuk angin beb. Badan terkejut tetiba puasa. The trick is at sahur drink a lot of air masak. Good for the body. Stay away from salty things too. Have a good puasa bro!