Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The one with the upcoming TV series

Upcoming release dates of the TV series I follow
Entourage season 7 - now showing
House season 7 - 20 September 2010
How I Met Your Mother season 6 - 20 September 2010
Glee season 2 - 21 September 2010
Smallville season 10 - 24 September 2010
Clone Wars season 3 - 8 October 2010
Among these shows, I'm a big fan of Smallville, which is obvious reasons. I'm a big fan of the genre. They say it could be the last season (but they say that every season). I myself just jumped on the How I Met Your Mother bandwagon, after being introduced to it by my wife. Though I believe it wouldn't take 6 seasons for me to tell my kids (if I should have any) the story how I met their mother. It will just be in one simple line "I met your mum at Uncle Farrish and Auntie Ida's wedding". Clone Wars is because I'm a Star Wars fan, and I believe it should be the last season as the series is about the events between the ill-fated Episode 2 and Episode 3 which was 3 years.
Entourage is currently showing, and we are 5 episodes into the new season. So far it has not been up to expectations and even Ari doesn't have a lot of memorable one-liners. Fortunately there is still time for that. House is simple because I enjoy watching the series. And as for Glee, I'm not really a fan. I just enjoy watching the songs.
Can't wait for all these shows to start.

No comments: