Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The one with the futsal friendly

After what has been years, my Tuesday team finally played a friendly match. It was a warm-up game for one of my teammates office team. They are participating in a tournament this weekend and could use some match practice.
Well I'm happy to say we won the game, 13-6 (I think, was keeping track but that's what one friend said). Honestly it wasn't a game we deserved to win. The other team played in a more strategically and smart manner. They passed the ball around, move to open spaces and knew what the other was doing. For us, we somehow didn't start off right, everybody wanted to be Cristiano Ronaldo. We had no ball movement and such. Think the only reason we won was because we had depth in our squad. So we could rotate players where as the other team didn't' have that luxury.
As for my game, managed two goals. One was a long range blockbuster and the other was a simple tap in. Made some assists and also some nice passes. But still my game is pretty much off, save for some moments of genius.
Anyways, at least the Tuesday group kept its unbeaten record in friendlies (we don't play a lot of friendlies though).

No comments: