Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The one with a great game of futsal

Finally had a great game. A game which I really need. I had my wonder goals, super assists, almost precise passing and good field command. And also I sent off one of my teammates for dissent.
First the player I sent off. Well he was causing friction within the team and the game was total chaos. As me, mis-using my organizer privileges asked him to leave the field. I was on a roll and I didn't mind playing one player short as like I said, I was on a roll. After he left, the game turn out for the better. He hogged the ball a lot. So after his exit, we played a whole lot better. Pass the ball better. Had great rhythm. It was a joy to play and a joy for those watching.
As for my wonder goals. Had two of them today. First was a solo effort against a player as tall as me. So we matched each other in terms of pace and build. We were challenging each other on my favourite left wing. Manage to get a shot off and the end of it which went it. The celebration, a cross between arrogance and genius. Second goal, a scissors kick which I set up from a pass with one flick. Celebrated that goal in the same manner as the first.
The group will still play during the fasting month, but start at a later time. And as previous years show, I play my best during the fasting month. Maybe because I'm lighter.


No comments: