Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The one with plotting another exit

Finally I have a way out. Another chance for a new start. I will be taking my 'talents' to Jalan Ampang. Also it will be back to what I used to do.
Now that I will be heading back to my previous field, I need to brush up on the latest market developments. Also need to find my swagger back and get my revenge (the revenge part was just for dramatic effect).
The timing is just nice too. Our 'bonus day' is this coming Friday. After that, I will tender my resignation and serve my notice (1 month).
I now have a chance to get my career back on track. I can try to regain that 'lost year' in my career. 
I for one know the grass is never greener on the other side, but the move was solely for the money. Given all my financial woes, the increase is very much needed.
While most people will see this a pick-me-up, I refuse to believe that my life is changing. Because knowing me, there will be a sick punchline somewhere, the killing joke as one may say.

No comments: