Monday, November 3, 2008

The one where I could use a break...from futsal

Again I apologize for another disappearance. Things have been chaotic at work and home. And what do I do to clear my head, even for a while. Run around like a headless chicken on the futsal court.
As of last Saturday, I've played 8 games in the space of 12 days. Two straight weeks of playing on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. And since I do have issues, I went all out on those games. Was beginning to suffer loss of form by last Friday and last Saturday totally off-form. Also was beginning to have back problems since last Wednesday.
So for the first time in a while, I will give futsal Tuesday a miss (much to the shock of my fellow teammates). Ending a run of God knows how many consecutive appearances. Not that I don't want to play, but could use a different social activity. But I will keep my gear in the car in case the event is canceled.
So I probably sit out for one game and be back hopefully for Wednesday's session. In case you are wondering, all these sessions are with different groups. So I'm the only one without a social life free enough to join all the sessions.
Also, can't wait for Quantum of Solace to come out. Been a while since we had a blockbuster.

No comments: