Monday, November 10, 2008

The one with unrelated info


Just thought I just post something meaningless and irrelevant.
So my Spurs are finally picking this season. Ten league points from our last 4 league games and a UEFA Cup group match win. And finally we get to see free-flowing-inventive football. Its a joy to watch especially new boy Luka Modric. The kid is a playmaking genius. He has great vision, poise, flair and balance. He probably sees the game a few moves before everyone else. Finally something for the Spurs fans to cheer about after the very dismal start to the season.
Well random unrelated karaoke point. I've met quiet a number of people who all share the joy of karaoke-ing. Seems like its the new 'IN' thing. Can't blame them really, it is a whole lot of fan. And since Mamma Mia hit the cinemas, ABBA songs are suddenly the 'must-sing' songs. Also, we tapped into a genre, more like a group's song to our repertoire. We can now do Boyz to Men and Black Eyed Peas. Proof that we are more versatile than ever.
Futsal wise, way off form at the moment. After the 8 games in 2 weeks run, I only played twice last week. Now that I'm well rested, I raring to go.
And the point of all this.....I have no idea.

No comments: