Thursday, July 14, 2011

The one with my first triple double

Nothing beats a game of basketball after a stressful emotional draining day at the office. It is also great when one records a very good stat line.
Recorded my first triple double last night. Going for 13 points, 30 boards and 15 assists (accumulated). We only had 6 players last night, so we played 3-on-3, best of seven series. Even added a block and 4 steals for good measure. My team were swept 0-4.
My team consisted fellow UUM alums Adi and Mark. Adi was my teammate back then and we still share the same telepathic link we once did. Some of the plays we pulled off were plays from back in the year 2000.
Some plays were highlight reel material. Which was our trademark back then. Despite my points, should have finished with more. A lot of my jumpers and hooks were not falling. Even attempted 3 layups and a hook with my off-hand, but to no avail.
Still a whole of fun and good exercise.

No comments: