Thursday, January 5, 2012

The one with the first basketball game of 2012

Last night was the first basketball game for 2012.
It was the basketball Wednesday session and also the first time we were going for a 2-hour session. Sadly the joint messed up our booking and allowed us to start 8:30pm.
Another sad note was the reduced playing time. Turnout last night was 19 players and we were playing 4-on-4 halfcourt. So I only managed 3 games and I left at 9:30pm.
I couldn't find any rthym and only in my 3rd game I managed to put points on the board. First was a low post hook shot and second was a textbook executed mid-range jumper. I finished the night with 2 points 9 rebounds and 4 assists.
The organizer will try to get a 2-hour slot and try to manage the numbers. As fun as it was to play, the limited playing time is no fun.

No comments: