Monday, September 17, 2007

The one where I'm EMP drained

Well, its been 5 days of fast. Went through the first weekend by either playing Madden (managed a Superbowl three-peat) or messing around with Facebook (hooked on it as of late) or catching up on my beauty sleep. How very productive of me.
Anyways, bet you all wondering what I mean by EMP is. In this case its NOT ElectroMagnetic Pulse. Currently its how I feel nowadays. Emotionally, Mentally and Physically drained. I really believe I am in need of a break, probably somewhere with sun, sand, sea and surf. And how am I EMP drained (and its not because of the fasting month).
Well emotionally I keep it short, just drained and unable to feel for someone.
Mentally due to work, as a lot is going on, and somehow people are gunning. Even had a client who threaten to call the Tan Sri and complain. Well he can go ahead for all I care, I know what I was doing. If he who comes from some fancy big Malaysian organization who rejects my friends proposal and thinks they are the boss and claims to know everything wants to whine about it go ahead. If you claim to be where you are you should at least know how I do things. Found out about the unhappy client through my colleague when his wife told my colleague. Damn, had to tell your wife to do that and get her to complain to my colleague. Whiner.
Physically due to all the mental and emotional stress beginning to take its toll on me. Body getting weak, and getting sick easily (but I believe its due to the air-conditioning at my building). Maybe its also due to futsal burn-out. Just not having much fun as of late. Just moments of creative genius but only in one play spurts. Well, taking a futsal break during fast, but we still play at nights, after terawih. First game for fasting month this Friday, so I had a weeks rest to find my feel for the game. Also tired from work, as there are times I feel I'm going nowhere in my career. Just hanging around to pay the bills and live the flamboyant lifestyle when I can.
Alrighty then, back to Facebook and then try to get some sleep.

No comments: