Sunday, September 23, 2007

The one with Futsal Ramadhan

Well finally played my first futsal game since the fasting month started. Might I add it was well needed since I've been itching to run around the court like a headless chicken.
Played on Friday and Saturday night. Both late kickoffs and held after terawih. For Friday's gig I invited both Tuesday and Saturday groups as I was unsure on the numbers. And Saturday's game was with the futsal Wednesday group.
I had a break fast appointment with my clients at PJ Hilton before heading off for my 10.00pm game. The food was so-so and I don't eat as much as I use too. Maybe I had the game in mind so I was mindful of what I was eating. Found out some of my clients do play futsal or football and have expressed interest in a friendly after Eid. Hopefully something can be arranged.
As for the game, think I still need to dust off the rust. My passing was totall off and also my shooting failed me. Somehow it all worked out better in my head. Still manage a couple of lucky goals and lucky assists, but overall a fun game. Saturday's game started with a bang for me. Scored the first goal on a left foot blockbuster. But as the game wore on, my passing, dribbling, control and shooting failed me again.
As for the rest of my weekend, it was the same Madden-Facebook-sleep routine combo. Started off with a new franchise in Madden after leading the Giants to a four-peat. Now in charge of the Titans.
And tomorrow is another Monday which will drain me EMP.

No comments: