Sunday, September 30, 2007

The one with the best karaoke session (so far)

Ever since this Facebook craze I've noticed I haven't been posting a lot of posts. Or could it be due to fasting month or has my life really hit a wall where nothing really happens. Whatever the reason, last Saturday's karaoke has been a lift out of the gloom.
Had another karaoke session with the usual entourage after our break fast at Hard Rock. And may I say that the session was one of our best performances and we really out did ourselves. Not sure how we are going to top that but I think we will find a way.
This time around besides our usual numbers, there was quite a number of new songs which added variety to the session. We even went Sean Kingston for a while. And yes we also tried another attempt at Mika's Grace Kelly. The highlight of the event was when all 7 of us got up and sang and jumping around and having fun. Bet if my office colleagues joined they will be traumatized times 7. Dealing with one of me was traumatizing enough. Imagine if they had to deal with 7.
Anyways, you can check my Facebook to see the pictures. Really saves me the time burning the pictures to a CD or emailing them.
I wonder what we will do for an encore?

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

u forgot to mention the song that u picked.. u know the ABCDEFG... now u know your ABC song.. hahhaha.. that was so funny!!

u're right! it was a blast! and pics were great too!