Sunday, May 25, 2008

The one with the bowling

Tournament day finally came. The PPKM annual bowling tourney. Wasn't really high on confidence after last week's dismal training session and also with my arms still in some amount (minimal at best) pain.
The poor form continued and couldn't find any rhythm. The flow wasn't there at all. And my first two games averaged a measly 110. Manage to find the flow by the third game, but it was too late. Even smashed a turkey but had too many 9s. Couldn't convert the spares. My aunt was also in the tourney and I lost out to her also.
Oh well, hope for a better showing next year.

1 comment:

k3na said...

hi..i like your quote 'sometimes our destiny takes us places we don't want to go'. if u don't mind me asking, did u get that from somewhere or did u create it on ur own? thanks!