Thursday, May 1, 2008

The one with the public holiday with a lazy Sunday feel to it

First of all happy day off to all. Not really sure whats the occasion, but as long as its a day off, I'm happy. Anyways, I didn't really plan to do anything today after the past few days I had. It was nice to wake up late and enjoy my morning coffee while reading the newspaper without hearing the phones ring.
Anyways, my previous post had my friend Amryl post a comment which is worthy of a post. Since he was reciting philosopher Marley, I wonder if he was high at that time.
Anyways, I did go out and see the outdoors. Had lunch with Farrish and then headed to Earth 638. My friend Kaleon was manning the shop as his cousin Ka Wyn had other things to handle. And these two guys had the honour of watching Ironman on Tuesday. Being in the comics business, they have these kind of privileges. And Kaleon's review? Well he totally enjoyed the movie and really liked how they made everything believable. Being the guy who writes those bi-weekly comics review in the Star, you have to believe him.
So the entourage will take the opportunity to catch the film tomorrow night. The start of all the great films for 2008. My pick of the lot will be The Dark Knight, but will have to wait till July.
Alrighty then, time to get some sleep. Normal hectic schedules resume tomorrow as per normal.

No comments: