Monday, May 5, 2008

The one with the day off

Just realize it's been exactly one year since I've join Am. And I felt I've been there for like donkey years already. So what have I achieved in my year there? Sad to say, nothing with a capital N.
Anyways, I took the day off and also tomorrow. House-sitting while my parents are on holiday in Jakarta. Might I say I do enjoy not being at work. Especially with what's been going the past few weeks. Even though I did practically nothing besides watch TV and stuff myself with food, I really enjoy the peace and quiet. No calls to answer. No customers who give you a hard time, especially one client I dubbed as "the wicked witch of the west". No being around people I despise. No one asking me to do things for them. No loans department giving me hell. And best of all, no angst for the day. I am so at peace.
However, today is also the day when I thought about my career. I think I've started to hit the wall at my career. More like at the crossroads. I believe I've posted something like this before. Hopefully I will get over it and re-focus. Which currently seems to be a problem now. I can't seem to focus.
For me the thing I love most about my daily working routine is walking to the station while listening to my music. For that 10-15 minute walk, I'm lost in my own world. Especially when I listen to songs which is my 'theme-song'. Songs which really fits the way I feel at that moment.
Lastly, go check out the new trailer for The Dark Knight. Totally awesome.



No comments: