Monday, July 7, 2008

The one with a title I can't think of

Been some time since I posted something. Within the period since my last post a lot has happened. Things and events which I should have posted there and then. And not now as its already so last week.
In brief, Malaysian politics took centre stage again for all the wrong reasons. Spain were the champions of Europe. Roger Federer lost to Rafael Nadal (again). Work really sucks big time and should really plot an exit soon. Also work really sucks big time. Hmmm, deja vu. I attended a colleague's wedding in Muar, hence breaking the rule that I don't attend weddings outside the Klang Valley radius. Also work really sucks big time (didn't I already mention that?). Almost unleashed the villainous rage at work today. Only held back because the one who would be on the receiving end is the favourite among all the bosses. And also since he is the star player for bank, he's enjoying some sort of diplomatic immunity. Like I said, if I really played tennis since I was a kid, I think I would thrash his ass because I'm a different breed of athlete.
Lastly, I have no idea what I wrote. Guess it's just for the sake of posting something.

No comments: