Monday, June 30, 2008

The one where I turn 29 on the 29th

Happy birthday to me!!! Well yesterday officially was my birthday. And as pointed out, I turn 29 on the 29th. Only happens once in a lifetime.
Anyways I didn't do anything. Mainly due to the weather where it rained the whole day. Just chilled at home surfing, PSP-ing, reading and sleeping.
Anyways, had dinner with Farrish the night before. We tried out one of my colleagues mum's restaurant in 32 Square in PJ opposite the Toyota showroom. The restaurant is named Tram Car and the food was quite good.
So Farrish explained to me how they planned it. Which was well thought off and really needed some element of luck. And also how to make me go to the Curve post-movie, especially when all the shops are closed. Besides I was dead beat and wanted to get my beauty sleep.
First of all they all, they wanted to change the venue to watching the movie at Cinepleasure. But since I'm more comfortable with GSC they had to think of plan B. I didn't suspect anything even after Friday prayers when I asked where to meet up for dinner pre-movie and all came up with 'something up' lines. So that meant I can kill time at the gym and get a shower at the same time. Apparently at that time they were buying cupcakes at the Curve.
Next up was after the movie, which was trying to get me to go to the Curve. That's where they suggested to meet at the teh tarik place. Now that they got me to go there, next was to get there before me. Knowing that I probably be there first, they needed to speed there first. They were lucky as I parked my car, I was held up for a while. I was sms-ing a friend who thought she saw me at the gym. So we were exchanging sms-es for a while. The rest is as the previous post. Again, thanks.
Now I'm definitely on the wrong side on 20.

1 comment:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

29 aint bad....wait till next yr..... btw, belated happy birthday...