Sunday, September 28, 2008

The one where I feel there is nothing left

Actually I couldn't think of a cooler title. Or find words the describe the title I had in mind. Been feeling way down as of late. Not sure if its due to the fasting month or lack of oxygen and vitamins. Down as in I want to isolate myself from society. Down as in I have no idea what is left for me. Think I'm running on empty. For me everyday is winding road to no where.
Well as of late I feel I'm beginning to lose my colour. Been like that since I moved to my new unit. I've changed into a different being. A very moody and grim version of a once colourful kid. And to make things worse, my one-liners couldn't save me or even help lift the gloom. But work is a whole different story.
Haven't been out and about much as of late. Just the odd buka puasa with clients here and there and futsal sessions. Other than that, pretty much anti-social. Even I couldn't organize a buka puasa and karaoke session with the entourage (sorry guys, my bad).
At the moment, I have nothing to look forward too. Nothing to live for. Even if there was, it would probably be short term and make me feel better for a while.
With raya celebrations around the corner, think I will play the raya equivalent of Ebenezer Scrooge.


No comments: