Sunday, September 14, 2008

The one with futsal Ramadhan

An overdue post here. Since now two futsal Ramadhan Fridays have passed. Two interesting and fun games for me. Really in the groove, especially last Friday's session.
For the first Friday kick-off, we had a large group - 14 players. We played seven-a-side, as we only had one hour so splitting into three times would mean some players would not get their playing time. Managed a goal via some sexy-futsal link-up.
On another note, I suffered cramps on both my calves towards the end of the game. First to go was my left leg. Felt it after making a clearance. Manage to shake it off. As for my right leg, it happened as I was about to shoot for goal after dribbling pass 3 players.
Last Friday's game was a goal-fest. I banged in 4 goals. And all was like one after the other. Just started scoring on a roll. And this game I suffered no cramps. Normal service was resumed.
Sadly one thing from both games. All my passes were totally off. I kept passing to the opponents. Sometimes my passes are miles away from my intended target.
At least I'm getting some exercise.

No comments: