Monday, September 8, 2008

The one with the email

Earlier today, I received and email from my ex-colleague. The email reads as follows :
hey!...i think u need to revamp ur image in the market...ppl thought that u r MARRIED!!!...
penat laaa i nak salvage ur image......"u r most welcome"!
I'm married???? What??? When did that happen??? If I did get married I would recall reciting the akad and such. First of all, do I even look like a married man? In fact what does a married man look like? Which part of me looks married???
Anyways, It probably explains a lot of things. Maybe explains the lack of interest from girls. Maybe I am so 2004 (or any other year). I wonder who thought that and I also wonder how it got to that.
So that's a surprise I got today. Now I have to revamp my image. And for my friend who help salvage whatever hint of 'bachelorism' I have, thank you very much for clarifying.

No comments: