Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The one where I got tagged

Four jobs I had in my life
  • dealer
  • waiter
  • rockstar wannabe
  • basketballer wannabe
Four movies I would watch over and over
  • The Godfather trilogy
  • Star Wars movies
  • The Batman movies (the Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman movies)
  • That Thing You Do
Four places I have lived
  • Taman Tun Dr Ismail
  • London
  • Los Angeles
  • Shah Alam
Four TV shows that I watch
  • Friends
  • Smallville
  • Prison Break
  • Entourage
Four places I have been
  • Makkah
  • Paris
  • Amsterdam
  • Singapore
Four people who email me the most
  • Farrish
  • Liz
  • the futsal gang (for playing status updates for the upcoming session)
  • my clients
Four favourite things to eat
  • burgers
  • pasta
  • sandwiches
  • muffins
Four places I would rather be now
  • Athens
  • some beach in Florida
  • Cayman Islands
  • away from here
Four things I'm looking forward to this year (2008)
  • score more wonder goals for fun
  • take more videos of us karaoke-ing
  • find an exit
  • fake my death and start over with a new identity

No comments: