Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The one where I need a new hobby

Just got back from another great game of futsal. But before the game, had a chat with Shareza. We both agree that the numbers for the Tuesday session is way out of hand.
There are times where I feel I don't want to play as the numbers doesn't allow me to play my usual game. Lately for the Tuesday sessions I find myself sacrificing my offensive game and talents for a defensive role. Mainly to protect myself from malicious tackles since whoever gets the ball, will be surrounded have 3 or 4 defenders. Still I dictate the game by reinventing myself for the game.
Anyways, that wasn't really the idea for this post. As I mention, sometimes I don't feel like playing as the court is overcrowded. But I need to play, mainly because I have nothing else better to do after work. If not, I would be at home playing with my niece, online on facebook and gtalk or watch some dvds.
So Shareza suggested I pick up a new hobby. Something which will help fill the hours. Then I thought photography would be an interesting idea. It is something I do have an interest in. An idea and interest I should explore.
Well my brother-in-law suggested I join him in the toys scene. Collect action figures or build toys from model kits. Not sure if I have the patience to build one. It requires a high level of concentration and patience. Something I don't really have, which is why I don't play golf.
Anyways, any ideas?

1 comment:

wylee said...

want to learn to scuba dive or not? will be taught by a former ms. malaysia.