Sunday, April 12, 2009

The one with a great show

I believe the me who karaokes with a reckless abandon is back. Participated in a performance for the ages. One which had me sweating till my shirt soaked.
Pulled off a variety of genres. Pulled off a series of dance moves. I do hope everyone enjoyed the show. But I'm not a one-man show. The whole group made it fun. And with some newcomers, we showed them our brand of entertainment. Proved our versatility with rock and pop numbers especially boyband numbers. Since we had to dance along to it.
Wondered how to play futsal after that, but still had a great game. Wide open game, free-flowing futsal with a whole lot of goals.
Also managed to catch He's Just Not That Into You. An enjoyable movie for me. Some lessons learnt and I should really put them to practice.
So how was your weekend?


1 comment:

Ms Aries said...

Well just to let u knw,the newcomers were very entertained by us..hehe..u guys actually gave them a performance 2 remember alrite..also on behalf of the othr entourage, we're glad the old u is back!It wuz a gr8 weekend tht week :)