Thursday, April 16, 2009

The one with the returns

An active sporting week for me. Besides the usual futsal gigs, I've made my return to the courts of the sport I once graced and another which I plan to exhibit some exquisite shots.
Made my return to the basketball court last Tuesday. Yes, after my futsal Tuesday gig. I pulled off both futsal and basketball back-to-back. Well my game is off, but defensive awareness is still there. Even managed a block in the game. And hit the game winning basket in my last game (we played first team to reach 15 points wins).
And as I post this, I just came back from tennis. The group has been in hiatus, due to either rain or unable to book the courts. Now we are switching our venue to Monterez Golf Club. And the court is beside the pool. Very tempted to just jump into the pool after playing. Had a great game. Most of us were trying to find our shots, and it felt great when it came.
A great sporting week.

1 comment:

Ms Aries said...

U shd definitely keep on playing despite ur return being a bit 'off' as u sez..i thot u were gr8 out there (ehem...tryin 2 give u a lil bit of encouragement here..) so keep up the good work :)