Monday, April 6, 2009

The one with the return of the rockgod

A lot of things have been going on lately. Mostly things that result a moody-dark-self. It has effected a lot on how I enjoy the things I enjoy doing.
My futsal performances are pretty much crap. True I still score and odd goal here and there, I do make so nice assists, but I commit of errors that outweigh the good. My karaoke performances have been totally sub-par. And this time it isn't because the pressure of entertaining. This is due to loss of mojo. Haven't been performing at my lofty standards for the last few sessions. Good thing the rest of the entourage managed to keep the audience entertained.
Oh well, manage to return to my old self last weekend. Needed two sessions in one day to pull it off. The first was to get rocking. Pulled of the JT and Bon Jovi numbers. Then later that night, an impromptu decision might I add, the dance moves were back. If I could act, I'll be a triple threat. Even managed to pull off the three Bon Jovi's numbers which will kill you, back-to-back-to-back. Did the Bad Medicine + Living On A Prayer + You Give Love A Bad Name.
Felt great to be back in the groove. To all who were there, I hope you were entertained.

No comments: