Monday, June 11, 2007

The one with the long Monday

As a fat tabby cat once said 'I hate Mondays'. I believe I too have said that more times than the population of Kazakhstan. I endured another long Monday for the third straight week. What a way to start the week.
Today at work there was a lot of contract maturities and we were shorthanded. I knew this was going to be another Monday without lunch. The lines were all ringing at once, and we can only attend to one call at a time. Some of my clients mention they had a hard time getting through and some of them even called my handphone. Which I couldn't even attend to as I had my hands full with the phones. Clients instructions was one thing. Entering it in the system was another. As certain entries are just way too damn complicated. Not just clients calling, I had the operations side calling to inform on certain mistakes and errors. But to me the system just pretty much sucks. Just doesn't fully cater to the needs. Yes, I know I'm making this statement after one month. But I believe the system can be better and friendlier. I do have some ideas and suggestions but I'll save them and post it later, if ever.
After work met up with Hafiz, one of my schoolmates whom I haven't seen in a long time. His sister is getting married this weekend and he wanted to pass the wedding invitation, which he forgot to bring. Then met up with Hafizah for a late post-work drink.
And now I beginning to get sleepy and lazy to elaborate any further. Good night and good luck.

No comments: