Thursday, June 7, 2007

The one with Oceans 13

Just got back from watching Oceans 13. A last minute thing for me as I have no idea what to do after work. Arrived at the usual cinema just in time for the movie. Didn't really get my usual spot but got the side seats for easy entry and exit.
The show overall was just plain fun. To me it was better than Oceans 12, but not Oceans 11. The usual cast was there minus Julia and Catherine. After 12, I don't blame them for not wanting any part of 13. As for the heist, well lets just say everybody wins except Al Pacino's character (somehow Godfather music playing in the background).
Earlier in the week played futsal on Tuesday. That game was one of those memorable games. The numbers were just nice, not too crowded. I felt I was unleashed into the wild again. Able to dance and glide my way down the left wing. Pulling off fancy flicks and passes but finishing was a bit off. Its been a while since I got into the groove able to run at defenders trying to entertain (not that there was a crowd anyway).
Now if only I can get paid to play in the premiership.

No comments: