Saturday, June 2, 2007

The one with the inactive week, Shrek 3 and DVDs

Damn, its been awhile since my last post. Can't really put a finger on why though, but will be explained in this post. If it doesn't make sense then I must be on something.
Well this past week has been uneventful and inactive for me. Didn't really do much. The only piece of sporting action was futsal Tuesday. Had a great game, but got injured towards the end. With that injury I have to lay off for some time to heal. Guess my healing factor powers are beginning to fade.
Also my road tax is due, so I had to get that settled. At least that went through without any hassles, which reminds me I have to put it up later.
Since my salary finally came in from AM and my last half-month pay from Affin, went on DVD spree. Don't know why and whether I have time to catch it but something to fill in the hours. For those for think I have money this month I don't. I have to pay car insurance and road tax.
As for DVDs my purchases include the long-awaited Aquaman..I mean Entourage Season 3 Part 1. Apparently season 3 isn't over yet, so they decided to release the first half of the season on DVD, which ended in Ari's sacking. Also bought PrisonBreak Seasons 1 & 2, Arrested Development Seasons 1, 2 & 3 and NBA Street Series Volume 4 : Class of 03. I know that's a lot spent on DVDs. Forgive me for I've sinned.
Shrek 3 was fun to watch. The spoofs and all were all a barrel of laughs. For the year of the trilogy only Spidey and Shreky were enjoyable (the other trilogy is that movie which shall not be named). So whats next to watch on the movie list? Well Oceans 13 is around the corner as well as Potter 5 and some movie about robots who went for Pimp My Ride. Also some movie which somehow casts Jessica Alba as the Invisible Girl and also one of the most watch cartoons make it into the silver screen.
Back to the inactive week. To me, this has been a slow week. I've actually been going to sleep early this whole week around 10ish. Post-work activities nothing much, didn't even visit the gym at all this week. I don't know what is wrong (if any) but felt like one of those weeks where you don't really want to do anything. A week where I just wasn't in the mood to do anything and wasn't up for anything.
Anyways it's probably one of those weeks (or phases). Hopefully things will pick up again.

No comments: