Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The one where I never found any rhythm this week

Well I guess you've read Faizah's post on the karaoke last weekend in her blog. So I left out a couple of details here and there. But in my defence, it was listed under Jackson 5 and as I recall we haven't done any Micheal Jackson number since we started rocking the scene.
As for the title, well that's hows it been for the first two days. No idea why, but there never seem to find that extra gear. I still do what I'm required to do, but very lacklustre. And honestly my voice has not recovered from last weekends events. So I really sound funny to my clients.
Also last weekend I downloaded the first episode for season 7 of Smallville and first 2 episodes from Prison Break season 3. Well its nice to know that there's something to watch nowadays especially with most series have kicked off their new seasons.
For Smallville, I really expected more since they ended season 6 with a bang. Sadly they couldn't carry on the momentum going into season7. Hopefully it picks up as the season goes by, which is rumored to be the last.
As for Prison Break, well they went for reinvention this season. Same idea, but with a twist. Lets see how the season folds out as it does look promising.
And finally, I have to admit I'm not even on the Heroes bandwagon.

2 comments:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

to tell u the truth, i thought that song was by the jackson 5 as well.. so u were not alone..

having said that, its still funny seeing everyone's face when that song came up on screen. without that song, the rockshow wouldnt have been as fun as it was. so kudos!

as for your voice, minum la air asam jawa to soothe your throat.

Ib said...

*imagine faisal in a donald duck voice*

haha. cute lar.