Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The one with Red Box Plus, Pavillion

Finally made it to the new Red Box in town. Red Box Plus Pavilion. A grand spanking new place ready for me and my fellow rockers to rock. But today I went with my clients and colleagues and they only allowed me to join only if I BEHAVE. Mind you it wasn't easy, but I lived most of my life in the backseat so I manage to make an effort.
First of all, the place is wicked. They 40 rooms and with several room concepts like Metal, Forest, Rock and others which I have yet to explore. One of the cool parts is that each room comes with its own toilet. And with the wireless mics you wouldn't miss a song as I believe its possible to sing from the toilet (not that I've tried). The furniture is still fresh and leathery. Ready to be used as launch pads for some of my aerial assaults. For me the room gets a massive A in my book.
Food wise, hmm...what food. I didn't eat much as when I karaoke I don't really go for the food. So can't make any comments there.
The music selection is the same as the other Red Box's but they are using a different system, an upgraded version and looks similar to the system used at Neway karaoke joints. But this new system is not reliable as it crashed 4 times during our session, all when everyone was in a good flow and rhythm. So some work is needed there.
Overall despite the steep price especially for nightfall sessions its something that should be experienced. So I guess I have to make arrangements for the gang to rock this weekend. Lookout Pavilion we're coming for you.

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

must go!!! must go!!

how much is for lunch again? n how long? starting from what time till what time? (hehe all these questions shows how eager i am to sing my heart out!)

ok take care.. and... ROCK ON!!