Monday, November 5, 2007

The one with Stardust

Just got one from watching Stardust at Cinepleasure, I mean Cineleisure. Been a while since I've been to the cinema and also been some time since I really enjoyed a movie. And may I say Stardust is the best movie I've watched in 2007.
There, I said it, Stardust is the best movie for 2007, even better than Transformers. I can now hear a lot of you saying 'this guy can't be serious, better than Transformers? he must be on something here'. As you recall I did have some comments on Transformers mainly due to the character development and the Decepticons. Anyways, back to Stardust.
First of all I really enjoyed the book written by Neil Gaiman. One of those authors who can combine different worlds and realms and still make it believable. Speaking of the book, Amryl hope you can return it to me soon. Need to check on something. I'm not going to spoil the whole movie as I want you all to watch it and enjoy a movie which really puts a shine for movies in 2007 (remember Pirates 3). Its a fantasy-fairy tale-love-adventure flick. I was so happy after watching the movie I couldn't stop smiling (don't know why, but think people are beginning to suspect I'm high on something). Also the message conveyed really hits you right there. Story wise was excellent and character development was well crafted.
Anyways you have to see it to enjoy it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

igby said...

Stardust is an enjoyable movie, i agree with you on that.

I shall find the book really really soon! Saw it in my friend's bag and feel envious :D