Sunday, November 18, 2007

The one with why I have not been blogging much as of late (and it's not because of Facebook)

I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but it seems my posts these days are a dying breed. Well you can put the blame Football Manager 2008. The game that keeps you up late at night and still have you thinking tactics when you go to sleep.
Well been actively playing FM2008 these days. Trying to lead my beloved Spurs to glory. And it safe to say I do a better job than the previous Spurs managers who probably underachieved. Been in charge for two seasons already and just started my third. My accomplishments in my first season was the League Cup and UEFA cup. Finished second in the league in my first season pipping Manyoo for second spot on the last day of the season (somehow Chelski won the title with 4 games to spare). My second season was even better than the first. Won the Premiership (won it on the last game of the season also), defended my League cup and here's a surprise the Champions League also. But honestly I had an easy draw to the finals with the big teams knocking each other out and also surprise packages going deep in the tournament. More reasons I should have applied for the Spurs managerial post when Martin Jol was sacked/resigned.
If you would excuse me, I'm off to start my third season in charge.

2 comments:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

thats a long title..

Unknown said...

haha, you know me, i have this thing for long titles