Thursday, November 29, 2007

The one with the confirmation and new GSC

Finally I'm officially confirm at AM. Been a long time, but then again it has been six months. But I believed it could have been earlier. Oh well, at least the confirmation came with a raise (eyes making dollars, I mean RM signs).
Sadly I could not share it with someone special. It might not be a big event, just its a small milestone in my career, though it would be nice to share it with someone. Anyways, the entourage would be gathering for a (long-awaited) karaoke bash. Been a while since I've been unleashed at karaoke, and this time the gloves are off. KL will never be the same again.
Also earlier I checked out the new GSC at Pavalion. Went for Enchanted and the movie was just watchable. Just the laughs here and there. The place looks nice, leather seats and all. And it did have that new leather smell which gave me a headache. As for the experience, pretty much the same as any other GSC you visit. For me its just convenient for the after work movies.
And now its time for me to sleep.

No comments: