Thursday, February 14, 2008

The one with the Jumper

Hello my beloved readers. Been some time since my last post. Reason being running our of ideas and nothing interesting to post and nothing deep enough to post. Been trying to find something inspiring to write, but words are just so hard to come by. Its a whole lot easier for me to express myself in futsal and basketball.
Anyways, ever since I played futsal, I notice the art of celebrating goals is lost on some players. I think I'm the only player who just loves to celebrate goals. Don't know why, but its just something that kicks in once I smash the ball in the net. The most common I do these days are Robbie Keane's forward roll and Kaka's pointing to the sky. Some amazing goals do deserve some worthy post-goal-show, like taking off the shirt and twirling it around ala David Ginola. Goal celebrations is an art of expression.
Went to check out the movie Jumper today. Enjoyable movie with cool special effects. However the story could have been written in a better way. Still Rachel Bilson provided eye candy just as she does in OC. As for the Star Wars reunion. Samuel L Jackson still does what he does best, and as for that guy who played Anakin Skywalker, well he did show some improvement from his wooden performance in Star Wars.
Oh yeah, totally forgot to wish you all a Happy-Commercialized-Valentine's Day.

No comments: