Saturday, February 16, 2008

The one with my new toy

Finally bought my toy for 2008. According to my former colleague from Affin Liz, she says I buy a new toy every year. And I didn't notice. As long as I have more toys than NASA I'm okay.
So what did I buy? Well I bought the iPod Touch. I was influenced by Farrish. It's all his fault. He should have never let me play with it. Now I'm hooked. Honestly I've been eyeing it for some time, well iPhone actually but since that seems to take like forever, I'll save that for 2009.
Still trying the get the hang of things, but so far so good. Now I'm officially a member of SHIT, short for "Society House of IPod Techies" as Farrish would call it. Now I have something else to play with on the train besides my PSP. Now I have something to put in my pocket while I listen to my music. The PSP was in bag, and you have wires coming from my bag then.
After spending a bomb on my recent purchase, I think its time for me to fast for the next few months, since I still haven't lost those excess 20 kilos.

6 comments:

mmmm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mmmm said...

iPod Touch??? mcm iPhone jer.. 32G... U can surf the web and send email too right? Ada Wi-Fi kan...

I'm still waiting for the iPhone...

Freak and Geek said...

good luck with the fasting!

bad.clad.in.black said...

mmmm : yup same as iphone minus the phone functions, and i got the 16gig version

greak & geek : thx

A RAY OF HOPE said...

So, steve job got to you, eh?!

FairyGodmother said...

heeyyyyy...

i am green with envy...not that i would actually know how to use the 'whaddayamacallit' but then again, i'm still green with pure and evil envy.

sigh. can't spend that kinda money when you have kids. especially when you have paychecks like mine!