Saturday, February 23, 2008

The one with Step Up 2

Well post karaoke, I acted like nothing happen. Move on as well as play dumb at work. Went for a double feature last night. Went for Kung Fu Dunk and the French film Paris Je T'aime. Well being a basketball fan, I thought of giving Kung Fu Dunk a try, since there isn't really a lot of basketball films. As for the French film, well it had Natalie Portman and a host of other stars playing small roles in a collection of short films.
Earlier today, I went for Step Up 2:The Streets. Have to say it was one hell of a movie. I really love the energy in the movie and the dance moves are off the hook. There are times during the movie I feel like just getting up and dance. Then again I should save myself the embarrassment due to the absence of rhythm. All the performers really did a great job in the film. To pick a favorite dance sequence would be hard. But my pick is the last dance sequence, which was done in the rain. The was sick.
One character really caught my eye was Andie West played by a 'how you doing' Briana Evigan. Guess you can say I fell in love with her during the show. Did some research on her and she was the Linkin Park video Numb. Her dance moves were great. Reminds me of a certain Sophia Boutella. Well except Sophia is one hell of a dancer with moves that I couldn't even imagine. Didn't know it was possible to bend your body that way. Look up Sophia on YouTube and you'll know what I mean. Well back to Briana, I wouldn't put her in the Sophia category, but she's getting there.
One last note, had a sense of deja vu today. Help send another friend to the hospital after a futsal injury. I myself don't know what to say. I believe I posted something on rough play in futsal once, and you know how I feel about the issue. As for my friend, no broken bones but suspected torn ligaments (well everyone on the court heard a 'clack') and he would require a follow up on Monday.
As for me, the next karaoke session, I probably rock it Step Up 2 style, in the company of my close friends.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Have fun during your next karoke session. :)

GG said...

Step up 2????..Say it ain't so, dude! :)