Saturday, February 2, 2008

The one where I remembered what happened on Federal Territory Day last year

A flashback post. Well I haven't join the blogosphere this time last year. If I did, I would have posted about it. It was probably one of the best days of my life (well for 2007 anyway). Its nothing that would make front page news or tabloid material.
FT day last year I went out with you-know-who. Not sure if you can call it first date, but more like first 'hanging-together' (to be on the safe side). We did typical stuff, movies (The Holiday) and Starbucking. I had great fun and really enjoyed the company. I even remember our 2nd outing on 15 February (yes I somehow remember these things) because I was 10 seconds too late to ask her out on (a now very commercialized) V-Day.
Guess I was really in one of those moods (I don't know thw word here). But I'm not really crying about it or anything. Another one of life's experience and lessons.
On Thursday night, All For Love singers (no not Sting, Rod Stewart and Bryan Adams, but Farrish, Shahreza and myself, in karaoke anyway) hanged and chilled at Coffee Hut. Which turned into a session where we played with Farrish's new iPod Touch. Damn its a very cool toy. And now, I'm planning to get one for myself. I know I have a PSP, but now is the age of technosexuals, the more techhy the better. But the price for the iPod Touch is steep. Retailing at RM 1400 for the 8 gig version at authorize Apple sellers. And bonus (if any) will be in June and my birthday is still a long way off. I also have my eye on the Macbook Air, but that would really cost an arm and a leg.
Guess I really want to have more toys than NASA.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hang in there!

As the saying/song goes, The Best is Yet to Come.

A RAY OF HOPE said...

I can probably find for you a market for that arm and leg, if you're still thinking of selling.