Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The one with the fun futsal

Just got back from another great game of futsal. A really fun and well needed workout.
Extra special today as NTV7 cameras were there, but sadly they were shooting footage from another court. And there you had players from my game (especially me) doing all sorts of fancy tricks and skills trying to get attention. Besides attention from the cameras, were also trying to impress the hostess Shanon Lee (I think). Still with everyone in all out mode, we had a really great game. Great goals, great skills and overall total sexy football.
I myself didn't display a consistent predatory instincts. I missed a couple of open sitters, but manage to score more spectacular goals. Maybe my game isn't the total finisher style. My game is more suited as the player behind the main scorer. More in the lines of play making genius.
Also making his return is Dr. Asyraf. He made a comeback after an attempt in politics. He was running for Parliament seat in Tumpat, Kelantan. He didn't win, but still manage a strong showing. With him back in the lineup, his lefty bullet also made a return. Memo to self, next time he shoots, just get out of the way.
Okay, time to let my body heal. Good night.

No comments: